Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

frndzfiesta08 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* frndzfiesta08 > Topics

Subject: **~THE MONEY SUTRA~**
Replies: 21 Views: 916

armaansx 8.06.10 - 05:06am
hello3.GIFFrnds..i m startng a very different and essential topic..we hv discussd all ere,love,frndshp,relation except money..so let's discuss ere about money and investment..write ere ur earnings secret,profit..and whr to invest..wich sector is best for investment..how to earn and all about wealth..Hope dis wil help all of us in understandg MONEY SUTRA.
~Armaan Y53EoN3GyT.gif *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 05:07am
Use MONEY. Don't cling to it. Clinging is bad. The more you cling to MONEY, the poorer the world becomes because of your clinging, because money is multiplied if it is always moving from one hand to another hand. *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 05:08am
In English we have another name for money which is more significant -- it is currency. That simply indicates that money should always remain moving like a current. It should always be on the move from one hand to another hand. *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 05:09am
The more it
moves the better. For
example, if
I have a ten-rupee note and I
keep it to myself, then there
is
only one ten-rupee note in
the
world. If I give it to you and
you
give it to somebody else and
each person goes on giving,
if it
goes through ten hands then
we
have a hundred rupees, we
have
used a hundred rupees'
worth of
utilities; the ten rupees is
multiplied by ten..
~Armaan *

shail_86 8.06.10 - 06:22am
the best investment of money is in property and gold. Gold prices may come down a bit bt property... Oh god... It never comes down *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 11:00am
Ya shail bro. I agreed wd u,its d gold tat is safe heaven investment 4 all trader amng all investment..according to an an*lyst gold can go upto 2000 within two year..its true or nt bt its d fact tat gold has nt rise as much as cmprd to inflatn in othre commodity in last 20yr so thr is a lot of up movement in possible in GOLD as well as SILVER. *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 11:03am
Ryt tym to invest on gold in august and septmbr mnth and sellng tym is january and feb..since last 8 yr gold has given return upto 30%..in 4 mnth period..

texan09 8.06.10 - 04:42pm
gud topic aarman :) in my point of view if u invest wisely u cud get gud returns frm stock markets as well *

shail_86 8.06.10 - 06:25pm
I wud suggest to invest in share markets only if u hv an excellent command and knowledge of d market. *

texan09 8.06.10 - 06:39pm
yea ur ryt bro u need to b in touch wid de mkt all de tym ..its sort of a calculated gambling *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 06:56pm
Ya its true texan bro..bt invstng and earning in share requires great knwldge..and in gold little knwldge is sufficent...the best thng of GolD is when all d thng goes down Gold go to up ... *

armaansx 8.06.10 - 07:03pm
Another secret investment tat require great knwledge and also skill is SOLITAIRE DIAMOND....it can gv return upto four tyms or more...but d worst thng is tat it requires more money..Once u hv learnd d lession and secrets of diamond ,u can do wonder ! *

xtash 12.06.10 - 12:37pm
invest in stocks cash segment or F & O but only if u kno n monitor de market trends ........ the A grp stocks r gud n long term investment best.... dont speculate.. do hedge of ur positions roll over if required.... dnt blindly put money in markets from Ambani u cud be a nobody in a nyt... *

texan09 12.06.10 - 12:44pm
nashy dat ws a gud advice :) *

armaansx 13.06.10 - 07:29am
Another High Risk High Gain Market is currency market.Curreny trading (buying or selling) one currency against another with the aim of earning a profit. Online currency trading uses internet trading tools to carry out currency trades. Currencies are traded on the foreign exchange (forex) market, which does not have a centralized location. While trading is carried out by brokerages, money exchange or conversion is conducted by banks. *

armaansx 13.06.10 - 09:08am
For online currency trading, an investor either selects a broker or trades money himself. For example, if an investor believes that the Euro will appreciate whereas the US dollar will hold steady, he would exchange US dollars for Euros. If the Euro rises as per the traders expectation, he would convert the Euros he owns to US dollars, making a profit off the altered exchange rate. A broker implements his own strategies and techniques to earn profit for his clients. *

armaansx 13.06.10 - 09:10am
Some simple tips, if followed, can magnify returns from online currency trading. ~Attend seminars on trading organized by professionals. Learn the latest trading strategies from experienced traders or online courses. ~Traders can also test their skills and build up their confidence using a demo account before actually investing money.
~Have a clear understanding of forex trading tools.
Avoid common mistakes such as overtrading the account, overstaying at a position, bad money management and risking what cannot be afforded while trading in currency. *

armaansx 13.06.10 - 04:56pm
Long term investment gives better result in comparison to short term or day tradng..The simple formula of succesful investor is tat..
They buy when all sells,and they sell when all buy.. *

theb0y 19.12.10 - 07:15am
Just like to say money is not everything :)

armaansx 19.12.10 - 01:15pm
You may be right, but with
money a person can choose
the sadness of his own liking
- it may not purchase
happiness but you can
choose the sadness of your
own liking, you may be
miserable in your own way.

texan09 20.12.10 - 05:07am
well said aarman,gud to c u bk here *

xtash 22.12.10 - 01:40pm
sometyms de ladder to fame and money is at de game o ourselves whr we cant choose our sadness as wel x *

* frndzfiesta08 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* frndzfiesta08

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits