Create Your Own App Store

* frndzfiesta08 > Topics

Subject: Blogs
Replies: 77 Views: 1739
1-> 7->>

xtash 1.03.10 - 06:54am
For those who love writing blogs... *

xtash 1.03.10 - 06:54am
It is a myth that when a son gets married and a new daughter-in-lawarrives in the family, everything changes.Some daughters-in-law are well trained and well mannered....They don'tcome to change the family,they are here to.....(READ ON !)The new wife (progressive Indian woman of today), was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner. As expected she gave aspeech;'My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family,firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to change your way of life, your routine. 'No,I will never do that,never in a million years.''What do you mean my child?' asked the father-in-law.'What I mean dad is (looking at her in-laws); Those who used to wash the dishes must carry on washing them.Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it. Those who cooked should not stop at my account, AND Those who used to clean should continue cleaning !!!'And what are you here for?' enquired the mother-in-law.'AS FOR ME, I'M HERE JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOUR SON..... '

xtash 1.03.10 - 06:55am
Vanilla Ice Cream that puzzled General motors!!!!

An Interesting Story Never underestimate your Customers' Complaint, no matter how funny it might seem! This is a real story that happened between the customer of General Motors and its Customer-Care Executive. Pls read on..... A complaint was received by the Pontiac Division of General Motors: 'This is the second time I have written to you, and I don't blame you for not answering me, because I sounded crazy, but it is a fact that we have tradition in our family of Ice-Cream for dessert after dinner each night, but the kind of ice cream varies so, every night, after we've eaten, the whole family votes on which kind of ice cream we should have and I drive down to the store to get it. It's also a fact that I recently purchased a new Pontiac and since then my trips to the store have created a problem..... You see, every time I buy a vanilla ice-cream, when I start back from the store my car won't start. If I get any other kind of ice cream, the car starts just fine. I want you to know I'm serious about this question, no matter how silly it sounds What is there about a Pontiac that makes it not start when I get vanilla ice cream, and easy to start whenever I get any other kind? The Pontiac President was understandably skeptical about the letter, but sent an Engineer to check it out anyway. The latter was surprised to be greeted by a successful, obviously well educated man in a fine neighborhood. He had arranged to meet the man just after dinner time, so the two hopped into the car and drove to the ice cream store. It was vanilla ice cream that night and, sure enough, after they came back to the car, it wouldn't start. The Engineer returned for three more nights. The first night, they got chocolate. The car started. The second night, he got strawberry. The car started. The third night he ordered vanilla. The car failed to start. Now the engineer, being a logical man, refused to believe that this man's car was allergic to vanilla ice cream. He arranged, therefore, to continue his visits for as long as it took to solve the problem. And toward this end he began to take notes: He jotted down all sorts of data: time of day, type of gas uses, time to drive back and forth etc. In a short time, he had a clue: the man took less time to buy vanilla than any other flavor. Why? The answer was in the layout of the store. Vanilla, being the most popular flavor, was in a separate case at the front of the store for quick pickup. All the other flavors were kept in the back of the store at a different counter where it took considerably longer to check out the flavor. Now, the question for the Engineer was why the car wouldn't start when it took less time. Eureka - Time was now the problem not the vanilla ice cream!!!! The engineer quickly came up with the answer: vapor lock. It was happening every night; but the extra time taken to get the other flavors allowed the engine to cool down sufficiently to start. When the man got vanilla, the engine was still too hot for the vapor lock to dissipate. Even crazy looking problems are sometimes real and all problems seem to be simple only when we find the solution, with cool thinking. What really matters is your attitude and your perception.

xtash 1.03.10 - 07:03am
A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He Said : The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife! The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: And that woman was my mother!

Laughter and applause.
A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after a drink. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!

The wife went; ah! with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out ....and I can't remember who she was!
By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water

Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste! *

xtash 1.03.10 - 07:10am
DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AND INTELLIGENT ANSWERS!

Question and the Answer given by Candidates oh sorry, most of them are
IAS Officers now.

Q.How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A.Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)

Q.If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take
four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)

Q.If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples
and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands.(Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find! an elephant with one
hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)

Q. What looks like half apple ?
A : The other half. (UPSC - IAS Topper )

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast ?
A : Dinner.

Q. What happened when wheel was invented ?
A : It caused a revolution.

Q. Bay of Bengalis in which state?
A : Liquid (UPSC 33Rank )

Q. How many buckets of water does Pacific Oceancontains?
A : It depends on the size of the bucket. (CA Institute Campus Interview
Placement)

Interviewer said 'I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question.

Think well before you make up your mind!' The boy thought for a while and said, 'my choice is one really difficult question.'

'Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.

'What comes first, Day or Night?'

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on his answer,

but he thought for a while and said, 'It's the DAY sir!'

'How' the interviewer asked,

'Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!'

He was selected for IIM! *

xtash 1.03.10 - 07:13am
After 21 years of Marriage, my Wife wanted me to take another Woman out to Dinner and a Movie. She said I Love You but I know this other Woman loves you and would Love to spend some Time with You.

The other Woman that my Wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been a Widow for 19 years, but the demands of my Work and my three Children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally.

That night I called to Invite her to go out for Dinner and a Movie.

'What's wrong, are you well,' she asked? My Mother is the type of Woman who suspects that a Late Night Call or a Surprise Invitation is a sign of Bad News.

'I thought that it would be pleasant to be with you,' I responded.
'Just the two of us.'

She thought about it for a moment, and then said, 'I would like that very much.'

That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit Nervous.
When I arrived at her House, I noticed that she too seemed to be Nervous about our Date.
She waited in the Door with her Coat on.
She had Curled her Hair and was wearing the Dress that she had worn to Celebrate her last Wedding Anniversary.

She smiled from a face that was as Radiant as an Angel's.

'I told my Friends that I was going to go out with My Son, and they were impressed, '
She said, as she got into the Car.
'They can't wait to hear about our meeting'.
We went to a Restaurant that, although not Elegant, was very Nice and Cozy.
My Mother took my Arm as if She were the First Lady.

After we sat down, I had to read the Menu. Large Print.
Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mom sitting there staring at me.
A Nostalgic Smile was on her Lips.

'It was I who used to have to Read the Menu when you were Small,'
She said.
'Then it's Time that you Relax and let me Return the Favor,'
I responded.
During the Dinner, we had an Agreeable Conversation, nothing Extra-ordinary,
but catching up on recent Events of each other's Life.
We talked so much that we missed the Movie.

As we arrived at her House later,
She said, 'I'll go out with you again, but only if you let me invite you.'
I agreed.

'How was your Dinner Date?' asked My Wife when I got Home.
'Very Nice. Much more so than I could have Imagined,' I answered.

A few days later, my Mother died of a Massive Heart Attack.
It happened so suddenly that I didn't have Time to do anything for her.
Some time later, I received an Envelope with a Copy of a Restaurant Receipt
from the same place Mother and I had dined.

An Attached Note Said:
'I paid this Bill in Advance.
I wasn't sure that I could be there;
But nevertheless, I paid for Two Plates
One for You and the Other for Your Wife.
You will never know what that Night meant for Me.
I Love You,
My Son.'

At that moment, I understood the Importance of saying in Time:'I LOVE YOU!'
and to give our Loved Ones the Time that they Deserve.
Nothing in Life is more important than God and your Family.
Give them the Time they Deserve, because these Things cannot be Put Off till 'Some Other Time.'

Pass This Along To Everyone
With An Aging Parent,
To A Child,
To An Adult,
To Anyone With A Parent,
And Most Importantly,
To Someone You Truly Love *

texan09 5.03.10 - 04:29pm
Wanna share something i read recently---
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: I am blind, please help. There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?
The man said, I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way.
I wrote: Today is a beautiful day but I cannot see it.
Both signs told people that the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people that they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective .Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have.. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively.
When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear.
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it!!!

xtash 6.03.10 - 11:16am
Hope this SMALL story makes a BIG change

Professor began his class by holding up a glass with some water in it. He held it up for all to see & asked the students
How much do you think this glass weighs?

'50gms!' ..... '100gms!' .....'125gms' ...the students answered.

I really don't know unless I weigh it, said the professor, but, my question is:

What would happen if I held it up like this for a few minutes?

'Nothing' ..the students said.

'Ok what would happen if I held it up like this for an hour?' the professor asked.

'Your arm would begin to ache' said one of the student

You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?

Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress & paralysis & have to go to hospital for sure!
.. ventured another student & all the students laughed

Very good.

But during all this, did the weight of the glass change?
asked the professor.

'No'. Was the answer.

Then what caused the arm ache & the muscle stress?

The students were puzzled.

What should I do now to come out of pain? asked professor again.

Put the glass down! said one of the students

Exactly! said the professor.

Life's problems are something like this.
Hold it for a few minutes in your head & they seem OK.

Think of them for a long time & they begin to ache.
Hold it even longer & they begin to paralyze you. You will not be able to do anything..

It's important to think of the challenges or problems in your life,
But EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is to 'PUT THEM DOWN' at the end of every day before You go to sleep...

That way, you are not stressed, you wake up every day fresh &strong & can handle any issue, any challenge that comes your way!

So, when you leave office today,
Remember to
' PUT THE GLASS DOWN ! '

texan09 6.03.10 - 01:41pm
This really moved me

Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked:
Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man : I can t tell the reason.. but I really like you..
Lady : You can t even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man : I really don t know the reason, but I can prove that I love U.
Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend s boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movements.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man s answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in coma.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side,
here is the content:
Darling,Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now,There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason?
NO!Therefore,
I still LOVE YOU...
True love never dies for it is l*st that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but l*st just pushes away

texan09 7.03.10 - 02:24pm
DONT TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY

Once a famous Motivatinal speaker delivered a speech like this

Dont just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. *Balanced* means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.

There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions.

Life is one of those races in nursery school where you have to run with a marble in a spoon kept in your mouth. If the marble falls, there is no point coming first. Same is with life where health and relationships are the marble. Your striving is only worth it if there is harmony in your life. Else, you may achieve the success, but this spark, this feeling of being excited and alive, will start to die. .

One thing about nurturing the spark - don't take life seriously. Life is not meant to be taken seriously, as we are really temporary here. We are like a pre-paid card with limited validity. If we are lucky, we may last another 50 years. And 50 years is just 2,500 weekends. Do we really need to get so worked up? .

It's ok, bunk a few classes, scoring low in couple of papers, goof up a few interviews, take leave from work, fall in love, little fights with your spouse. We are people, not programmed devices......... :)

Don't be serious, be sincere.!!
Time to think seriously about what this speaker has said . *

texan09 7.03.10 - 03:55pm
A New York man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal . The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15 years; the owner and wife both had died, and there were no heirs. The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers, but the large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut.

Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it wasn't complimentary to the property anyway......so, nobody made an offer on the place.

The New York guy bought it at just over half of the property's worth, moved in, and set out to tear into the barn.......curiosity was killing him.

So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple of grinders.......and cut thru the welds.

What was in the barn...............?

CNU6HyL9bx8Nx2aVE6CT.jpg VALUED AT 35 MILLION DOLLARS. THIS IS A TRUE STORY. THE MAN AND HIS WIFE HAD FULL CLAIM TO THE LOT .. THEY HAD A GREAT RETIREMENT *

texan09 9.03.10 - 01:56pm
Sometimes we ask ourselves: What did I do to deserve this?
Why does God let these things happen to me?
Here is the explanation...
A daughter tells her mother how everything is going wrong for her;
In times so sad, a good mother knows just the thing to cheer up her daughter... I make a delicious cake. In that moment the mother hugged her daughter and walked her to the kitchen, while her daughter attempted to smile.
While the mother prepared the utencils and ingredients, her daughter sat across from her at the counter. Her mother asks,Sweetheart, would you like a piece of cake? Her daughter replies, Sure,mom, you know how I love cake.
Alright... the mother said, Drink some of this cooking oil. Shocked, the daughter responded,What?!? No way!!!
How about a couple of raw eggs? To this the daughter responded, Are you kidding?
How about a little flour? No, mom, Ill be sick!
The mother responded,All of these things are uncooked and taste bad, but if you put them together...
...They make a delicious cake!
In our lives we ask ourselves through the difficult times, we dont realize what/where these events may lead us to. We dont need to settle for the raw ingredients but to trust that something fantastic would arrive

texan09 28.03.10 - 05:56pm

PRICELESS WORDS

A husband wakes up at home with a huge hangover.
He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees
is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table.
He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and
pressed. He looks around the room and sees that
it is in perfect order, spotless, clean. So is the rest of the
house.
He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table.
Honey, breakfast is on the table, I left early to go grocery
shopping.
Love You!

Totally shocked with the note , he goes to the kitchen and
sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper.
His son is also at the table, eating. He asks, Son, what happened
last night?
His son says, Well, you came home around 3 AM, drunk and delirious.

Broke some crockery, puked in the hall, and gave yourself a black
eye when you stumbled into the door. Confused, the man asks,
So, why is everything in order and so clean, and
breakfast is on the table waiting for me?
I should expect a big quarrel with her!
His son replies, Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom,
and when she tried to take your clothes n shoes off,
you said,
LADY LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M MARRIED!

Moral :
Self-induced hangover - 400.00
Broken crockery - 800.00
Breakfast - 10.00
Saying the Right Thing While Drunk - PRICELESS

There are truly some things that both money and MasterCard can't buy *

shail_86 29.03.10 - 03:47am
FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Scenes from his life flashed across the sky
and he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.
footprints_2.jpg

When the last scene of his life had flashed before him,
he recalled that at the lowest and saddest times of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
footstp.jpg

Dismayed, he asked, Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
I don't understand why, when I needed you most,
you would leave me.

The Lord replied, 'My precious child.
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering
when you saw only one set of footprints...

That was when I carried you.'

ur.fairy 29.03.10 - 03:15pm
Hey Shail... This is really a vry nyc story... cute.GIF Keep it up... *

shail_86 29.03.10 - 03:31pm
thank_you.GIF jenny :) *

texan09 1.04.10 - 06:35pm
to those who are married, not married... And soon to be married

MARRIAGE

When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held herhand and said, I've gotsomething to tell you.. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to lether know what I was thinking. I want a divorce.. I raised the topic calmly.

She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked mesoftly, why?
I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw awaythe chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to findout what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Dew. I didn't love heranymore. I just pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement whichstated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company..

She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman whohad spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not takebackwhat I had said for I loved Dew so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry wasactually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writingsomething at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Dew.

When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I justdid not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn'twant anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce.
She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normala life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month's time and she didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she askedme to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day.

She requested that everyday for the month's duration I carry herout of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy.. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted herodd request.

I told Dew about my wife's divorce conditions.. . She laughedloudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully..

My wife and I hadn't had any body contact since my divorceintention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mummy in his arms. His words brought me a sense ofpain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over tenmeters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don't tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized thatI hadn't looked at this woman carefully for a long time.. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me.

On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense ofintimacy was growing again. I didn't tell Dew about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite afew dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger.. I suddenly realized that she had grown sothin, thatwas the reason why I could carry her more easily.

Suddenly it hit me... she had buried so much pain and bitternessin her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it's time to carrymum out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closerand hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms,walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly;it was just like our wedding day.

But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day,when Iheld her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn't noticed that our lifelacked intimacy.

I drove to office.... jumped out of the car swiftly withoutlocking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind.... I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Dew, I do not want the divorce anymore.

She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Doyou have a fever? She said. Imoved her hand off my head. Sorry, Dew, I said, I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because sheand I didn't value the details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other any more. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until deaths do us apart.

Dew seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away.

At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowersfor my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I'll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.

That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I ran up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed - dead.......I cried and cried uncontrollably and carried her for the last time from the room to the hall with tears streaming down my face and gazing at my only son, his tears rolling from his eyes, they made me cry even more. I had lost my love, my wife and a loving and caring mother and nothing I could do now to put the clock backward.. I had all the time now to look at her motionless body in detail but I knew it was going to be only for a short while until she made her last journey to the Lord.....I held my son and wept again and again thinking of all the things I did not do for her when she was still alive.........and placed gently the flowers in her hands with my tears trickling on them.......she was gone forever, all my tears would not bring her back.

The small details of your lives are what really matter in arelationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in thebank, blah..blah.. Blah. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to beyour spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage!

If you don't share this, nothing will happen to you.

If you do, you might just save a marriage.
To those who are married, .. Not married.. And soon to be married

THE TIME IS ALWAYS RIGHT TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT

Moral of the story: Value all the things we possess, once they are gone we have nothing but regrets!!!

texan09 1.04.10 - 07:21pm
Can I borrow Rs 25?

A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year old son waiting for her at the door.

SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'

MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.

SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the woman said angrily.
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'

MUM: 'If you must know, I make R 50 an hour.'

SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.

SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow R25?'

The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish frivolities.'

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door..

The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down , and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that R25.00 and she really didn't ask for money very often.The woman went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.

'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.

'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman. 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the R25 you asked for.'

The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his mother.

'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother grumbled.

'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.

'Mummy, I have R50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'

The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she begged for his forgiveness.

It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that R50 worth of your time with someone you love.

If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.

texan09 1.04.10 - 07:34pm
THE
BRICK
A young and successful
executive was traveling down a neighborhood street,
going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was
watching for kids darting out from between parked
cars and slowed down

when he thought he saw
something. As his car passed, no children appeared..
Instead, a brick smashed into the Jag's side door!
He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag back to
the spot where the brick had been thrown. The angry
driver then jumped out of the
car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up
against a parked car shouting,
'What was that all about and who are you? Just what
the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that
brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why
did you do it?' The young boy was apologetic.
'Please, mister...please, I'm sorry but I didn't
know what else to do,' He pleaded. 'I threw the
brick because no one else would stop...' With tears
dripping down his face and off his chin, the youth
pointed to a spot just around a parked car. 'It's my
brother, 'he said 'He rolled off the curb and fell
out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him
up.'

now sobbing, the boy
asked the stunned executive, 'Would you please help
me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and
he's too heavy for me.'
Moved beyond words,
the driver tried to swa11ow the rapidly swelling
lump in his throat He hurriedly lifted the
handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took
out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh
scr*pes and cuts. A quick look told him everything
was going to be okay. 'Thank you and may God bless
you,' the grateful child told the stranger. Too
shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy!
push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk
toward their home.

It was a long, slow
walk back to the Jaguar. The damage was very
noticeable, but the driver never bothered to repair
the dented side door. He kept the dent there to
remind him of this message: 'Don't go through life
so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to
get your attention!' God whispers in our souls and
speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have
time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. It's
our choice to listen or
not.

Thought for the
Day:
If God had a
refrigerator, your picture would be on
it.

If He had a wallet,
your photo would be in
it.
He sends you flowers
every spring.
He sends you a sunrise
every morning Face it, friend - He is crazy about
you!

texan09 17.04.10 - 07:21am
The Japanese have always loved fresh fish. But the water close to Japan has not held many fish for decades. So to feed the Japanese population, fishing boats got bigger and went further than ever. The further the fishermen went, the longer it took to bring the fish. If the return trip took more time, the fish were not fresh. To solve this problem, fish companies installed freezers on their boats. They would catch the fish and freeze them at sea. Freezers allowed the boats to go further and stay longer. However, the Japanese could taste the difference between fresh and frozen fish. And they did not like the taste of frozen fish. The frozen fish brought a lower price. So, fishing companies installed fish tanks. They would catch the fish and stuff them in the tanks, fin to fin. After a little thrashing around, they were tired, dull, and lost their fresh-fish taste. The fishing industry faced an impending crisis! But today, they get fresh-tasting fish to Japan .

How did they manage? To keep the fish tasting fresh, the Japanese fishing companies still put the fish in the tanks but with a small shark. The fish are challenged and hence are constantly on the move. The challenge they face keeps them alive and fresh!

Have you realized that some of us are also living in a pond but most of the time tired and dull ? Basically in our lives, sharks are new challenges to keep us active. If you are steadily conquering challenges, you are happy. Your challenges keep you energized. Don't create success and revel in it in a state of inertia. You have the resources, skills and abilities to make a difference. Put a shark in your tank and see how far you can really go!

'Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character' - Albert Einstein *

xtash 17.04.10 - 11:46am
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Expert Dr Louann Brizendine has dived inside a man's mind and confirmed what most women long suspected: men are obsessed with s*x, hide their emotions, and cheat.

According to Brizendine, testosterone causes the man trance, where blokes have to stare at , reports The Daily Star.

She says: The best advice I have for women is make peace with the male brain. Let men be men.

Some of the other findings in the expert's new book Male Brain: A Breakthrough Understanding Of How Men And Boys Think are:

1 Men really are s*x-crazed

The brain's part linked to s*xual pursuit is two-and-a-half times larger in males than females.

2 They're programmed to perv

The testosterone drives what Louann calls the man trance - a glazed-eye stare at . She says: I wish I could say that men can stop themselves from entering this trance. But the truth is, they can't.

3 Men want more partners

According to the book, men want an average of 14 s*xual partners in their lifetime. Women want one or two.

Louann says: It's postcoital narcolepsy. During , males release a huge amount of oxytocin in their brains, and it is very sedating. It's not that he doesn't love you.

4 Men lie more about s*x

Biologically speaking, men are more comfortable lying to the opposite s*x.

5 Foreplay round the clock

In case of women, foreplay is everything that happens in the 24 hours before intercourse. For men it's what happens three minutes before entry

Louann says: The male brain's initial emotional reaction can be stronger than the female. But within 2.5 seconds his face changes to hide the emotion, or even reverse it.

The expert doesn't reckon her book justifies bad behaviour. She says: This is not giving men an excuse to rape and pillage. But men do have a right to give voice to their biological predisposition and have it come in to the dialogue.

armaansx 21.04.10 - 11:17am
One of d best msgs n real story :)

Once, An Old man & his 22 years old son were going from New york to texas in a train...

The Son sat next to the window with his father besides him..
The son looking out towards the window shouted,
Dad, look the trees going behind.!
Dad smiled.. and a young couple sitting near, looked at the 22 years old behaving childishly, wid pity..

Suddenly, he again exclaimed, dad, look the clouds running with us.!

The couple couldnt resist and said to the old man, why dont you take ur son to a good doctor, the old man smiled and said:

We did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth,
he just got his eyes today..!!

Moral:
Don't jump to a conclusion directly...coz what u see is most probably not d truth alwaz..!!

shail_86 21.04.10 - 03:43pm
clap3.GIF armaan, gud one :) *

texan09 23.04.10 - 06:45pm
The right presence of mind

A lad applied for a salesman's job at London 's premier downtown department store. It was the biggest store in the world & you could get anything there. The boss asked him, Have you ever been a salesman before? Yes sir, I was a salesman before , replied the lad. The boss liked the cut of him and said, You can start tomorrow and I'll come and see you at 6 pm.
The day was long and arduous for the young man, but he got through it. Finally 6:00 pm. came around. The boss duly fronted up and asked, How many sales did you make today?

Sir, Just one sale. said the young salesman. Only ONE sale? blurted the boss. No! No! You see here, most of my staff make 20 or 30 sales a day.. If you want to keep this job, you'd better be doing better than just one sale.
By the way How much was the sale worth?
300,534.00 pounds said the young man.
What?! How did you manage that? asked the flabbergasted boss.
Well, said the salesman, This man came in and I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium hook and finally a really large hook. Then I sell him new fishing rod and some fishing gear.
Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast so I told him he'd be needing a boat.. I took him down to the boat department and sold him that 20 foot schooner with the twin engines.
He said his Volkswagen probably wouldn't be able to pull it, so I took him to our automotive department and sold him that new Deluxe 4X4 Blazer.
I then asked him where he'll be staying, and since he had no accommodation, I took him to the camping department and sold him one of those new igloo 6-sleeper camper tents.
Then the guy said, while we're at it, I should throw in about 100 Pounds worth of groceries and two cases of beer.
The boss took two steps back and asked in astonishment,You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fish hook?
No answered the salesman,he came in to buy a box of sanitary napkins for his wife and I said to him, Sir, Your weekend is screwed anyway, you might as well go fishing.
Boss: You can sit in my chair.

shail_86 2.05.10 - 07:52pm
IAS TOPPERS ANSWERS*

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

A. Concrete floors are very h ard to crack! (UPSC Topper)

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take

four men to build it?

A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples

and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?

A. Very l arge hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.

(UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?

A. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?

A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)

Q. What looks like half apple ?

A: The other half. (UPSC - IAS Topper )

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast ?

A: Dinner.

Q. What happened when wheel was invented ?

A: It caused a revolution.

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state?

A: Liquid (UPSC 33Rank )

Below are the Interview Questions, which were asked in HR Round.....

No one will GET second chance to impress....

Very very Impressive Questions and Answers..... ...

Question 1:

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night,

it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see

three people waiting for a bus:

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

An old friend who once saved your life.

The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that

there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilem ma that was once ac tually used as part of a

job application.

* You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus

you should save her first;

* or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and

this would be the perfect chance to! pay him back.

* However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming

up with his answer. Guess what was his answer?

He simply answered:

I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to

the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner

of my dreams.

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought

limitations. Never forget to Think Outside of the Box.

Question 2:

What will you do if I run away with your sister?

The candidate who was selected answered I will not get a better match

for my sister than you sir

Question 3:

Interviewer (to a student girl candidate) - What is one morning you woke

up & found that you were pregnant.

Girl - I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed

it well. Why I should think it in the wrong way, she said later when asked

Question 4:

Interviewer: He ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived

kept before the candidate, then he asked what is before you?

Candidate: Instantly replied Tea

He got selected.

You know how and why did he say TEA when he knows very well that coffee

was kept before.

(Answer: The question was What is before you (U - alphabet) Reply was

TEA ( T - alphabet)

Alphabet T was before Alphabet U

Question 5:

Where Lord Rama would have celebrated his First Diwali?

People will start thinking of Ayodya, Mitila [Janaki's place], Lanka

etc...

But the logic is, Diwali was a celebrated as a mark of Lord Krishna

Killing N arakasura. In Dusavata ar, Krishnavatha ar comes after

Raa mavatha ar.

So, Lord Rama would not have celebrated the Diwali At all!

Question 6:

The interviewer asked to the candidate This is your last question of the

interview. Please tell me the exact position of the center of this table

where u have kept your files.

Candidate confidently put one of his finger at some point at the table

and told that this was the central point at the table.

Interviewer asked how did u get to know that this being the central point

of this table, then he answers quickly that

sir u r not likely to ask any more question, as it was the last question

that u promised to ask.....

And hence, he was selected as because of his quick-wittedness. .......

This is What Interviewer expects from the Interviewee. ...

THINK OUT OF BOX

texan09 8.05.10 - 03:57pm
During one of our seminars, a woman asked a common question. She said, 'How do I know if I married the right person?'
I noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so I said, 'It
depends. Is that your husband?'
In all seriousness, she answered 'How do you know?'

Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing on your mind.

Here's the answer.
EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse / partner . You anti ted their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies (unconventional behavior/habit).

Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience.
You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called 'falling' in
love... Because it's happening TO YOU .

People in love sometimes say, 'I was swept of my feet.' Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something came along and happened TO YOU .

Falling in love is easy . It's a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few years of marriage, the euphoria (excitement) of love fades. It's the natural cycle of EVERY relationship . Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse's idiosyncrasies , instead of being cute, drive you nuts.

The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship, but if you think about your marriage, you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.

At this point, you and/or your spouse might start asking, 'Did I marry the right person?'
And as you and your spouse reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you may begin to desire that experience with someone else.
This is when marriages breakdown . People blame their spouse for their unhappiness and look outside their marriage for fulfillment.

Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes. Infidelity is the most obvious. But sometimes people turn to work, a hobby, a friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances.

But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your marriage. It lies within it. I'm not saying that you couldn't fall in love with someone else.
You could.

And TEMPORARILY you'd feel better. But you'd be in the same situation a few years later. Because (listen carefully to this):

THE KEY TO SUCCEEDING IN MARRIAGE IS NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON; IT'S LEARNING TO LOVE THE PERSON YOU FOUND.

SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. It'll NEVER just happen to you. You can't 'find' LASTING love. You have to 'make' it day in and day out. That's why we have the expression 'the labor of love.' Because it takes time, effort, and energy . And most importantly, it takes WISDOM . You have to know WHAT TO DO to make your marriage work.

Make no mistake about it. Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your spouse) to succeed with your marriage.

Just as there are physical laws of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships.
Just as the right diet and exercise program makes you physically stronger, certain habits in your relationship WILL make your marriage stronger.
It's a direct cause and effect. If you know and apply the laws, the
results are predictable... you can 'make'love .

Love in marriage is indeed a 'decision'... Not just a feeling.

Remember this always :

'God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.'

This is a very good article. Those who are still single may learn something from here...
Those who are already married may take it as a guideline to improve your marriage & relationship ...

texan09 14.05.10 - 05:13pm
Really Worth reading........and try to practice......Before it is too late.

Think about it...
It's another morning...... Again I have to go to the office.
Ohh!! this is me... I shouted, having a glance at my photo in today's news paper.

But what the HELL it is doing in the death column??
Strange...

One second.......Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest,
but I don't remember anything after that, I think
I had a sound sleep.

It's morning now, ohh....... It's already 10:00 AM,
where is my coffee?

I will be late for office and my boss will get a
chance to irritate me..

Where is everyone...??? I screamed.

I think there is a crowd outside my room, let me
check. I said to myself.

So many people..... Not all of them crying......

But why some of them are crying....

WHAT IS THIS??? Im lying there on the floor...

I AM HERE ....... I shouted!!! No one is
listening.

LOOK I AM NOT DEAD .... I screamed once again!!
No one is interested in me.

They all were looking at me on the bed.

I went back to my bed room.
Am I dead?? I asked myself...

Where is my wife, my children, my Mom, my Dad, my
friends?

I found them in the next room, all of them were
crying...still trying to console each other.

My wife was crying... she was really looking sad.

My little kid was not sure what happened, but he
was crying just because his Mom was sad..

How can I go without saying to my kid that I
really love him,

I really do care for him. ??

How can I go without saying to my wife that she is
really the most beautiful and most caring wife in
this world..??

How can I go without saying to my parents that Im
what I am ... just because of you??
How can I go without telling my friends that
without them perhaps I would have done most of the
wrong things in my life... thanks for being there
always when I need them...and sorry for not being
there when they really need me..

I can see a person standing in the corner and
trying to hide his tears....

Oh.... he was once my best friend, but a small
misunderstanding made us part, and we both have a
strong enough ego to keep us disconnected.

I went there..... And offered him my hand, Dear
friend.... I just want to say sorry for
everything, we are still best friends, please
forgive me.

No response from other side, what the hell?? He is
still preserving his ego, I am saying sorry... even
then!!!

I really don't care for such people.

But one second...... It seems he is not able to see
me!!!! He did not see my extended hand.

My goodness...... AM I REALLY DEAD???

I just sat down near ME; I was also feeling like
crying...

OH ALMIGHTY!!!! PLEASE JUST GIVE ME FEW MORE
DAYS...

I just wasn't to make my wife, my parents; my
friends realize that how much I love them.....

My wife entered the room, she looks beautiful.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I shouted.

She didn't hear my words, in fact she never heard
these words because I never said this to her.

GOD!!!! I screamed... a little more timeplzzzzz...

I cried...

One more chance please... to hug my child, to make
my mom smile just once, to feel my dad proud of me
at least for a moment, to say sorry to my friends
for everything I have not given to them, and
thanks for still being in my life....

Then I looked up and cried!!

I shouted.......

GOD!!!! ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE!!!!

You shouted in your sleep, said my wife as she
gently woke me up. Did you have a nightmare?

I was sleeping....

Ohh that was just a dream....

My wife was there... she can hear me...
This is the happiest moment of my life...

I hugged her and whispered....

YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND CARING WIFE

IN THIS UNIVERSE..... I REALLY LOVE YOU, DEAR

I can't understand the reason of the smile on her
face with some tears in her eyes, still Im
happy....

THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS SECOND CHANCE.

SO, now it's not late... Forget the egos, the
Past... and express love to others.......

Be friendly...

Keep smiling...... forever....It is another chance
For you...

Please let us do things more sincerely...

armaansx 24.05.10 - 08:40pm
There is a story about a
Sufi fakir. There were two fakirs
who stayed opposite each other.
The disciple of one of them,
approached his guru and said,
The Sufi next door is spreading
all kinds of stories about you. He
even maligns you and spreads
horrible rumours about you.
Why do you not set him right?
Why do you not say something
to him ?
The fakir told him, Why dont
you go and find out yourself?
But do not ask him in haste fo
priceless things are not told to a
stranger. If a traveller, walking
on the road asks a question the
answers are only good for the
road. Then what shall I do?
The disciple asked. Go and serve
him for a year. Try to be as near
to him as possible. Win his
confidence. Then some day,
seeing the right hour and
opportunity put him the
question.

armaansx 24.05.10 - 08:42pm
For a year the disciple served his
Guru s enemy. He won his
confidence and was very close
to him. One night as he was
pressing his legs, thinking the
moment to be opportune, he
asked him, Why do you speak
against and abuse the fakir
across the road? What is the
secret ? The fakir replied, I shall
tell you since you ask but tell no
one. I am his disciple. I am
forbidden to give out the
secret. You better go and ask
him yourself. Remember, these
things are not spoken about to a
stranger. Try to be as near to
him as possible.

armaansx 24.05.10 - 08:44pm
Now the poor disciple was in a
dilemma! Thinking him to be the
Guru s enemy, he had set out
to solve the mystery and this
man turned out to be his Gurus
disciple! He went back to his
Guru and served him devotedly
for two years. Then one day as
he was bathing the Guru and
nobody was about, he asked
him, what the mystery was.
The Guru said, He is my disciple.
I have specially placed him there
to spread false an
derogatory rumours about me.
Those who believe the false
rumours, do not come to me for
they are false. This saves my
precious time, which I utilise on
those only who are really the
seekers of Truth. Those who turn
back by rumours alone, are not
genuine seekers. This is my own
man and he has served me as no
other can. He has saved me from
hundreds of useless seekers.

armaansx 24.05.10 - 08:46pm
THIS WAS THE GENERAL RULE: When
a person was filled with faith,
this means, when a person was
ready to open the portals of his
heart directly, then the real Guru
begins his work.

texan09 26.05.10 - 07:06pm
*Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of Passage?*
His father takes him into the forest, blindfolds him and
leaves him alone. He is required to sit on a stump the
whole night and not remove the blindfold until the rays of the morning sun shine through it. He cannot cry out for help to anyone.
Once he survives the night, he is a MAN.
He cannot tell the other boys of this experience, because
each lad must come into manhood on his own.
The boy is naturally terrified. He can hear all kinds of
noises. Wild beasts must surely be all around him . Maybe
even some human might do him harm. *
*The wind blew the grass and earth, and shook his stump,
but he sat stoically, never removing the blindfold. It
would be the only way he could become a man!

Finally, after a horrific night the sun appeared and he
removed his blindfold. *

It was then that he discovered his father sitting on the
stump next to him. * *

He had been at watch the entire night, protecting his son from harm.

*We, too, are never alone.. * *

Even when we don't know it, God is watching over us,
Sitting on the stump beside us. * *
When trouble comes, all we have to do is reach out to Him.

Moral of the story:* Just because you can't see god it doesn't mean He is not there For we walk by faith, not by sight.*

xtash 28.05.10 - 05:44pm
PLEASE DO THE FAVOR*

*I went to a party Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom,
So I drank soda instead.

I really felt proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.

I know I did the right thing, Mom,
I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
As everyone is driving out of sight.

As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me,
So responsible and sweet.

I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled out into the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And hit me like a load.

As I lay there on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
The other guy is drunk, Mom,
And now I'm the one who will pay.

I'm lying here dying, Mom....
I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom?
My life just burst like a balloon.

There is blood all around me, Mom,
And most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom,
I'll die in a short time.

I just wanted to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom.
The others didn't think.

He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank
And I will die.

Why do people drink, Mom?
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now.
Pains just like a knife.

The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
And I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying
And all he can do is stare.

Tell my brother not to cry, Mom.
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom,
Put GOOD BOY on my grave.

Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom,
I would still be alive.

My breath is getting shorter, Mom.
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom.
When I needed you, you were always there.

I have one last question, Mom.
Before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive,
So why am I the one to die?**

Someone took the effort to write this poem. So please, forward this
to as many people as you can. And see if we can get a chain going
around the world that will make people understand that don't mix drinking
and driving.
PLEASE DO THE FAVOR*

xtash 28.05.10 - 05:48pm
We live in a nation ,

Where Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance & police,

Where you get car loan @ 5 % and education loan @ 12 %,

Where rice is Rs 40/- per kg but sim card is free,

Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity,

Where the foot wears, we wear ,are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold at footpath,

Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous,

Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon.

Where people standing at tea stall reading an article about child labour from a newspaper and say,

yaar bachon se kaam karvane wale ko to phansi par chadha dena chahiye, and then they shout Oye chhotu 2 chaye le ana re.... (it means hey kido get me a cup of tea fr ma english readers) *

xtash 28.05.10 - 05:50pm
Kya tere baap kaa road hai? Is it ur fathers road?? - An apocryphal story involving Russi Mody. (Ex MD Tata Steel, Jamshedpur) -

It is said that once Russi Mody was on an official trip to (the then) Bombay. Even though it was a Sunday morning, Russi had to visit Bombay House, the Corporate Head Quarters of the Tata Group. Russi was driving a Mercedes himself as it was a Sunday and there was very little traffic and also it was the chauffeur's day off. Russi was wearing simple shorts and a T shirt.

Knowing that he would take just a few minutes to finish his work in Bombay House and that it was a non-working day in the business district with very low traffic, he decided to take liberties to park his Merc in an other-wise no parking zone.

A conscientious traffic cop noticed all this and he immediately rushed to Russi who had started sauntering towards the Bombay House entrance.

In a gruff voice the Pandu Havaldar asked Russi Kyun bhidu, baap kaa sadak samajh kay rakha hai kya? Do u think its ur father street??

Russi very non-chalantly replied Haan kuchh aisa hi hai. Aapko English padhna aata hai kya? (yes its something like dat only. Do u know to read english?? Then he gently held the Pandu's arm and walked him to the kerbside and pointed to the metal signage of the road. He asked the cop Kya Likha Hai? Wat is it written??

The cop said Sir Homi Mody Street.

A mischievously smiling Russi discloses Woh Mera Baap Tha... That was myy FATHER

Russi was allowed to leave his car parked in the No Parking Zone that Sunday morning.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Aisa kaam karo, kal tumhara beta/beti aisa hi kucch kar paaye.

means do somethings dat even after u de world remembers you *

needfrds 28.05.10 - 06:01pm
beg.GIF pl.dnt c tis@if i wana praise myself. a BLOG meanz a lyflyk experiance 1share wid frnz.so m doin d sameokay.GIF INTERVIEWER asks me. Why would i hire u? me: sir. Itz simple one needz a GUD company..so do i.so do U? / WATZ ur USP for d post?(HUL.interview it was) ME: i hv a 3hearts.GIF heart to work in (U n I) lever. Hope to get ur REACTION thank_you.GIF *

xtash 28.05.10 - 06:05pm
Father - I want you to marry a gal of my choice.
Son - But I will choose my bride.
Father - But the gal is Bill Gates daughter.
Son - Well in dat case Ok

Next day father approaches Bill Gates.
Father - I have a husband for ur daughter.
Bill Gates - But my daughter is too young.
Father - But the young man is a VP at world Bank
Bill Gates - Well in dat case Ok

Finally father goes to visit World Banks Pesident.

Father - I have a young man to be recommended as VP.
President - But I already have more VP's than I need.
Father - But this young man is Bill Gates Son in Law.
President - Well in dat case Ok.

This is how business is done...

Moral - Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude and approach shud be positive. *

xtash 28.05.10 - 06:17pm
ONIONS:

In 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people, there was a Doctor who visited many farmers to see if he could
Help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had
contracted it, and many died.

The doctor came upon one farmer, and to his surprise, everyone in the household was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different, the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a Dish in the rooms of the home (probably only two rooms back then).
The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the
onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one, and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.
Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It must work... (And no, she is not in the onion business.)

The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls
around your home. If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens. We did it last year, and we never got the flu.
If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better. If you do get the flu, it just might be a mild
Case...Whatever, what have you to lose? Just a few bucks on
onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is a P.S. To this, for I sent it to a friend in Oregon who
regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied
with this most interesting experience about onions:
Thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmer's story...but
I do know that I contracted pneumonia, and needless to say I was very
ill...I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an
onion. Put one end on a fork, and then place the forked end into an empty jar...placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs. Sure
enough, it happened just like that...the onion was a mess, and I
began to feel better.
Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago. They have
powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.
This is the other note:
LEFTOVER ONIONS ARE POISONOUS!
I have used an onion which has been left in the fridge. Sometimes I
don't use a whole one at one time, so I save the other half for later. Now with this info, I have changed my mind. I will buy smaller onions in the future. I had the wonderful privilege of touring Mullins Food Products, makers of mayonnaise. Mullins is huge, and is owned by 11 brothers and sisters in the Mullins family. My friend, Jeanne, is the CEO.
Questions about food poisoning came up, and I wanted to share what I learned from a chemist.
The guy who gave us our tour is named Ed. He's one of the brothers.
Ed is a chemistry expert and is involved in
Developing most of the sauce formula. He's even developed sauce formula for McDonald's.
Keep in mind that Ed is a food chemistry whiz. During the tour, someone asked if we really needed to worry about mayonnaise. People
are always worried that mayonnaise will spoil. Ed's answer will surprise you. Ed said that all commercially-made Mayo is completely
safe.
It doesn't even have to be refrigerated. No harm in refrigerating
it, but it's not really necessary. He explained that the pH in mayonnaise is set at a point that bacteria could not survive in that
environment. He then talked
About the quintessential picnic, with the bowl of potato salad
sitting on the table and how everyone blames the mayonnaise when
someone gets sick.
Ed says that when food poisoning is reported, the first thing the officials look for is when the 'victim' last ate ONIONS and where
those onions came from (in the potato salad?). Ed says it's not the
mayonnaise (as long as it's not homemade Mayo) that spoils in the outdoors. It's probably the onions, and if not the onions, it's the POTATOES.
He explained, onions are a huge magnet for bacteria, especially uncooked onions. You should never plan to Keep a portion of a sliced onion. He says it's not even safe if you put it in a zip-lock bag and put it in your refrigerator.
It's already contaminated enough just by being cut open and out for a
bit, that it can be a danger to you (and doubly watch out for those
onions you put in your hotdogs at the baseball park!)

Ed says if you take the leftover onion and cook it like crazy you'll
probably be okay, but if you slice that leftover onion
and put it on your sandwich, you're asking for trouble. Both the
onions and the moist potato in a potato salad will attract and grow
bacteria faster than any commercial mayonnaise will even begin to
break down.

So, how's that for news? Take it for what you will. I (the author) am
going to be very careful about my onions from
now on. For some reason, I see a lot of credibility coming from a
chemist and a company that produces millions of pounds of mayonnaise
every year.
Also, dogs should never eat onions. Their stomachs cannot metabolize
onions.
Please pass this on to all you love and care about. *

xtash 28.05.10 - 06:21pm
A Chemical an*lysis of Women

ELEMENT : WOMAN

Symbol : WO+

Discoverer : Adam Edenwarden

Atomic mass : Accepted as 53.6 kg, isotopes vary
from 40 - 200kg

Occurrence : Copious quantities in all urban areas

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:

1. Surface usually covered with thin film of make-up.

2. Boils at room temperature.

3. Freezes without any known reason.

4. Melts if given special treatment.

5. Bitter if incorrectly used.

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:

1. Have great affinity for gold, silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.

2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.

3. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.

COMMON USES:

Highly ornamental, especially in social gatherings.

TESTS:

1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.

2. Turns pale green when placed beside a better specimen.

POTENTIAL HAZARDS:

1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.

2. Illegal to posses more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come into direct contact with each other. *

shail_86 28.05.10 - 07:05pm
Just like nash said earlier , the following story also says the same, from different aspect. taking the topic to a step further

Another man's folly

A mother is devastated, she is howling with pain, yelling all she can in that dark and dingy corner of her four by four kholi. There was nobody to hear her yell and not a soul to pacify her, because outside her shack is a long winding lonely road. There was no existence of mankind for miles and miles ahead. The wind was at rest, the leaves didnt rustle and no resonance of a barking dog, silence filled the air. Loneliness was already killing her, but no one knows what made her cry?

Losing something you love with all your heart isnt really the grief you can ever overcome. Radha lost her baby. Her only means to live. She saw her child getting crushed under a car in front of her own eyes. Blood was all over and the accident was terrible. One lonely night, she was walking down the street t get a breath of fresh air with her child cuddled tight in her arms. She walked a long time s till she saw the face of mankind (in the evilest form).

The whole time she walked with her child in her arms the only thing that worried her was Aryans (her sons) future. What kind of a person will he be? Will he make me proud? How much light is life going to bring in his existence? She was imagining and feeling every day of the Childs growth, and what she had in store for him. But who knows whats in store for us tomorrow, life can change in the splits of a second. Talk about destiny, all those dreams hopes and expectations were sna*ched away from her in an instant. Her smiles were frowns and her faith just crumbled, like a deal soul in a living, rather breathing body.

This is how it happened. On that abandoned road, were a few streetlights barely sufficient? There was this one light that was visible from a distance, but as it came closer it got brighter and brighter. That light changed radhas life into darkness forever. A speeding car came down that road, as if the driver had jammed the accelerator, cutting across the wind. He came at a speek of 110kmph throwing beer bottles out of his half open window. He was definitely drunk, the speed took everything in its path. Just then, there was a loud cry, and silence set in again. The cry of a baby and no sight of a child.

Ironically the mother wasnt hurt, not a scratch on a body, not a bruise on her arm. She opened her eyes and didnt she Aryan, her vision was blur. After a few minutes when her sight cleared up she looked all over frantically for her baby, but alas! There was nothing. Just then she noticed something about then feet away it was blood draining into the gutters, and pieces of minced flesh, laying there saying so much without saying anything at all. The blood of her baby, the child who hadnt even seen life,

He paid the price for another mans folly. The same little child whose future was just being planned.

Moral - Simple, dont drink and drive. You could take a life, but kill a number of people.

shail_86 28.05.10 - 07:14pm
Parable Of The Pencil - Pencil story

The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside, just before putting him into the box.

There are 5 things you need to know, he told the pencil, Before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be.

One: You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in Someone's hand.

Two: You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you'll need it to become a better pencil.

Three: You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.

Four: The most important part of you will always be what's inside.

And Five: On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write.

The pencil understood and promised to remember, and went into the box with purpose in its heart.

Now replacing the place of the pencil with you. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best person you can be.

One: You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in God's hand. And allow other human beings to access you for the many gifts you possess.

Two: You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, by going through various problems in life, but you'll need it to become a stronger person.

Three: You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.

Four: The most important part of you will always be what's on the inside.

And Five: On every surface you walk through, you must leave your mark. No matter what the situation, you must continue to do your duties.

Allow this parable on the pencil to encourage you to know that you are a special person and only you can fulfill the purpose to which you were born to accomplish.

Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot make a change.

xtash 29.05.10 - 08:59am
A beautiful Madam was having trouble with one of her students in 1st Grade class. Madam asked,'Boy. What is your problem?'

Boy answered, 'I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 4th Grade!'

Madam had enough. She took the Boy to the prin l's office. While the Boy waited in the outer office, madam explained to the prin l what the situation was. The prin l told Madam he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his
Questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave.She agreed.

The Boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Prin l: 'What is 3 x 3?'
Boy.: '9'.

Prin l: 'What is 6 x 6?'
Boy.: '36'.

And so it went with every question the prin l thought a 4th grade should know. The prin l looks at Madam and tells her, 'I think Boy can go to the 4th grade.'

Madam says to the prin l, 'I have some of my own questions.

Can I ask him ?' The prin l and Boy both agreed.

Madam asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of'?

Boy, after a moment 'Legs.'

Madam: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'

Boy.: 'Pockets.'

Madam: What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval,
Delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

Boy.: Coconut

Madam: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft And sticky?

The prin l's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Boy was taking charge.

Boy.: Bubblegum

Madam: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?

The prin l's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer..

Boy.: Shake hands

Madam: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.

Boy.: Tent

Madam: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first.

The Prin l was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large Patiala Vodka peg.

Boy.: Wedding Ring

Madam: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.

Boy.: Nose

Madam: I have a stiff s haft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.

Boy.: Arrow

Madam: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?

Boy.: Fire truck

Madam: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't get it, u have to use ur hand.

Boy.: Fork

Madam: What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?

Boy.: SURNAME.

Madam: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love ?

Boy.: HEART.

The prin l breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher 'Send this Boy to IIM AHMEDABAD (Indian Institute Of Management) I got the last ten questions wrong myself!' *

texan09 4.06.10 - 05:19pm
It's in INDIA - Karnataka - Bangalore

A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell
sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check
done......
doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.

His parents couldn't believe it...Then the entire family under went a
checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again
with the boy if he had eaten out....The boy said 'yes'. He had pineapple
that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the
pineapple vendor to check.

They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting
the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.

When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS...but
he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it
now.

Please take care while u eat on the road side *

texan09 4.06.10 - 05:20pm
Management Lesson

One fine day, a bus driver went to the bus garage, started his bus, and
drove off along the route. No problems for the first few stops - a few
people got on, a few got off, and things went generally well.

At the next stop, however, a big hulk of a guy got on. Six feet eight,built
like a wrestler, arms hanging down to the ground. He glared at the driver
and said, Big John doesn't pay! and sat down at the back.

Did I mention that the driver was five feet three, thin, and basically
meek? Well, he was. Naturally, he didn't argue with Big John, but he wasn't
happy about it. The next day the same thing happened - Big John got on again,
made a show of refusing to pay, and sat down. And the next day, and the next.

This grated on the bus driver, who started losing sleep over the way Big
John was taking advantage of him. Finally he could stand it no longer. He
signed up for body building courses, karate, judo, and all that good stuff.

By the end of the summer, he had become quite strong; what's more, he felt
really good about himself. So on the next Monday, when Big John once again
got on the bus and said, Big John doesn't pay!

The driver stood up, glared back at the passenger, and screamed, And why not?
With a surprised look on his face, Big John replied, Big John has a bus pass.

Management Lesson: Be sure there is a problem in the first place before
working hard to solve one.

texan09 4.06.10 - 05:27pm
A useful article about PARACETAMOL

My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer, as the hospital
is planning to set up a database of its patients and he knows some of
the doctors quite well. The doctors used to tell him that whenever they
have a headache, they are not willing to take PARACETAMOL.

In fact, they will turn to Herbal Medicine or find other alternatives. This is because Paracetamol is toxic to the body, and it harms the liver. According to the doctors, PARACETAMOL will remain in the body for at least 5 years.

And according to the doctors, there was an air-hostess who consumed lots of PARACETAMOL as she needed to stand all the time and work under lots of pressure. She's now in her early 30's, and she is undergoing kidney cleaning (DIALYSIS) every month.

Whenever we have a headache, that's because it is due to the electron / Ion imbalance in the brain.

Some alternative solution to cope with this matter is drink lots of water.

Another method will be to submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so that it brings the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.

As PARACETAMOL is a pain killer, the more PARACETAMOL you take, the lesser would be your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain). We all will
fall ill as we age.

Imagine that we had spent our entire life popping quite a substantial
amount of PARACETAMOL. (Pain Killer), when you need to have a surgery or
operation, you will need a much more amount of general anesthesia.
If you have a very high intake of Paracetamol throughout your life
(Migraine, Menstrual cramps ) it is very likely that normal general
anesthetics will have no effects on you as your body is pumped / full with
Paracetamol and your body is so used to pain killer that you would need a
much stronger pain killer, Morphine????

The thought is scary enough to turn me to Herbal Medicine or other
healthier alternative. Value your health, value your life, THINK TWICE
before you easily pop that familiar pill into your mouth again.

Please don't take PARACETAMOL always *

texan09 4.06.10 - 05:31pm
Once upon a time there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the side of a deserted road.

Suddenly a brand new Porsche screeches to a halt.

The driver, a man dressed in an Armani suit, cerutti shoes,ray-Ban
sunglasses, TAG-Heuer wrist-watch, and a Pierre Cardin tie gets out
and asks the shepherd,

'If I can tell you how many sheep you have, will you give me one of
them?'

The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the large flock of
grazing sheep and replies, 'Okay.'

The young man parks the car, connects his laptop to the mobile-fax,
enters a NASA Website, scans the ground using his GPS,

opens a database and 60 Excel tables filled with algorithms and pivot
tables.

He then prints out a 150-page report on his high-tech mini -printer,
turns to the shepherd and says,

'You have exactly 1,586 sheep.'

The shepherd cheers, 'That's correct, you can have your sheep.'

The young man takes one of the animals from the flock and puts it in
the back of his Porsche.

The shepherd looks at him and asks, 'If I guess your profession, will
you return my animal to me?'

The young man answers, 'Yes, why not?'

The shepherd says, 'You are aConsultant.'

'How did you know?' asks the young man.

'Very simple,' answers the shepherd. '

Firstly, you came here without being wanted.

Secondly, you charged me a fee to tell me something I already knew.

Thirdly, you don't understand anything about my business...

'.....Now Can I have my dog back?'

shail_86 4.06.10 - 05:36pm
gud advice bro thx :) *

texan09 4.06.10 - 05:37pm
you are always welcome shail :) *

texan09 4.06.10 - 07:04pm
A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a glass jelly jar from its hiding place in the closet.

She poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times, even The total had to be exactly perfect. No chance here for mistakes.

Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting on the cap, she
slipped out the back door and made her way 6 blocks to Rexall's Drug Store with the big red Indian Chief sign above the door.

She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some attention, but he was too busy at this moment.

Tess twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise. Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could muster. No good. Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the glass counter. That did it!

'And what do you want?' the pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone of voice. 'I'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom I haven't seen in ages,' he said without waiting for a reply to his question.

'Well, I want to talk to you about my brother,' Tess answered back in the same annoyed tone. 'He's really, really sick...and I want to buy a miracle.'

'I beg your pardon?' said the pharmacist.

'His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So how
much does a miracle cost?'

'We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you,' the pharmacist said, softening a little.

'Listen, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I will get the rest. Just tell me how much it costs.'

The pharmacist's brother was
a well dressed man. He stooped down and asked the little girl, 'What kind of a miracle does your brother need?'

' I don't know,' Tess replied with her eyes welling up. I just know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money.'

'How much do you have?' asked the man from Chicago

'One dollar and eleven cents,' Tess answered barely audibly.

'And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to.'

'Well, what a coincidence,' smiled the man. 'A dollar and eleven cents---the exact price of a miracle for little brothers.'

He took her money in one hand and with the other hand he grasped her mitten and said 'Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need.'

That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon,
specializing in neuro-surgery. The operation was completed free of charge and it wasn't long until Andrew was home again and doing well.

Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to this place.

'That surgery,' her Mom whispered, 'was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?'

Tess smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost..one dollar and eleven cents....plus the faith of a little child.

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need. *

donadi 4.06.10 - 07:29pm
clap.GIFTexan bro bow.GIF great great great *

armaansx 4.06.10 - 07:37pm
Nice story texan..keep it up. *

1-> 7->>

* frndzfiesta08 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* frndzfiesta08

Create Your Own App Store

topTop