Replies: 60 Views: 2114
6-<< 2-<

frodob18 3.12.11 - 06:16am
The Adventures of TinTin:The Secret of the Unicorn
Directed by:Steven Spielberg
Produced by:Peter Jackson.
Cast:Jamie Bell,Andy Serkis.
Genre:Adventure.

kMNIAxQNaG3FCNE2UaPH.jpg a great movie filled with some mind blowing action sequences,great performance motion capture,the mo-cap is done by Peter Jacksons company WETA.
dont miss this movie. Rating:3.5/5. 2thumbsup.GIF *

frodob18 8.07.12 - 02:45pm
Movie name-Step up 3D.
Cast-Rick Malambri.
Director-Jon.
Rating-5/5 (if you like a movie very much,why not give it full marks?)
Storyline-2 rival dance groups fight it out for the World Jam competition.
Verdict-Really fab movie. Rick Malambri is great,wish to see more of him. The dance towards the end is particularly great with all the lighting jackets and stuff and so is the 2nd round dance. You shouldnt miss this one. *

frodob18 8.07.12 - 03:09pm
IRobot Cast-Will Smith
Rating-5/5 2thumbsup.GIF
Storyline-Will Smith sets to solve the murder mystery of Dr.Lanning who created robots at USR. He finds a robot (Sonny) who holds the answers and he walks on the clues provided by the Dr. You have to watch the movie to find out what he finds out.lol.
Verdict-Great performance by Will Smith and Sonny is great. The visual effects are great and the bkground music is great particularly at the end. Surely you must watch this one. *

frodob18 8.07.12 - 03:20pm
The Island
Cast-Ewan Mcgregor,Scarlett Johanson.
Director-Michael Bay
Rating-7/10
Storyline- Lincoln 3 Echo and Jordan 4 Delta escape from the organisation (i am not sure what to call it.lol.) after finding out the truth about them and are chased by the organisation before the 2 expose them.
Verdict-The movie is highly entertaining and engaging. Worth a watch. *

frodob18 9.07.12 - 12:54pm
The Amazing Spiderman
Cast:Andrew Garfield,Rhys Ifans,Emma Stone,Irffan Khan.
Director:Mark Webb.
Rating:3.5/5 2thumbsup.GIF
Storyline:Peter Parker(Garfield)tries to get more info about his dad which gets him to Dr. Connors(Ifans) n he gets his powers there thanks to a spider.He solves an equation for Connors which the latter uses,later on,to become Lizard,the antagonist.
Verdict:Andrews great as the lead n so is Ifans.The visual effects r great n so r the sound effects.Its fresh to watch.Must watch certainly *

frodob18 9.07.12 - 01:15pm
Couldn't type any more above as I reached the words limit. Andrew Garfield is great and I liked what they did to the villain. Fair fate. *

frodob18 16.12.13 - 02:56pm
Movie Name-Wreck-it Ralph
Genre-Comedy, Animated 3D
Storyline- Wreck-it Ralph is the villain of a video game and is tired of being so, so he quits his game and gets into another game in order to get the heros medal.
Review- A very entertaining and funny movie with awesome animation, definitely worth a watch. Rating-9/10 thumbsup.GIF) *

yawpheh 19.01.14 - 08:38am
Woch:The italian job.(6/10 *

frodob18 22.01.14 - 04:36pm
Movie Name- R.I.P.D.
Cast- Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds.

Story- A cop is killed and after his death he joins a agency that recruits dead cops called the R.I.P.D.(Rest In Peace Department) He along with his partner has to stop the baddies. Verdict- The movie bears a certain similarity to Men in Black. Having said that, it is very entertaining and worth a watch. I liked it.
Rating- 9/10 thumbsup.GIF

frodob18 10.02.14 - 05:10pm
CXZ4nQYXfY7QEECSL85C.jpg Movie Name- Hachi:A Dogs Tale. Synopsis:Its a movie which is based on a true story about a dog Hachi who even after the death of the person who adopted him, waited for that person outside the Railway station for nine years till he himself died. At the start of the story, a puppy(who is named Hachi) is taken home by a professor and how Hachi goes with the Professor to the Railway station every morning. Hachi leaves after the Professor goes in his train and Hachi returns in the afternoon again to see the professors train arrive and walk with him back home.
Review: It is touching and brought me to tears. Watch it.
Rating: 10/10 for a beautiful movie. *

6-<< 2-<

* frndzfiesta08 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* frndzfiesta08

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store